Monday, December 27, 2010

Hiatus

I'm taking a brief Hiatus from the blog. Part of this is so that I can reorganize my life, starting with my still half packed up house. I need to spend some serious time going through these boxes and organizing everything, which may take up most of my time. The other reason is because I'm just not giving 100 percent to this blog, and I really want to. I want to take a break, at most until the new year starts, and think of some new ideas, get my paints out of boxes and vary things up a bit, taking the time during the day to really spend time on each painting. There's not much point in doing a painting a day if they're really quickly colored sketches. I want to rise to this challenge and really do it. I know sometimes I wish I could take some time and go through a process for a painting, and I can, but I have to do one full painting a day, and then I can start doing preliminary work for a bigger project. Until my life is a little more organized, I'll have to say, See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment